The Hunger Project-Bangladesh
No. of Vacancies
Ability to work independently or with minimum supervisions and guidance.
Job Description / Responsibility
- Place of Posting: Any where in Bangladesh
- Reports to: Deputy Director (Program)/Regional Coordinator
- Nationality: Bangladeshi
- The Hunger Project is seeking application from competent, dynamic, pro-active and self-motivated individuals to fill up the positions. These position are mid level position and the principal responsibility of this position are capacity building of the volunteers and mobilize the grassroots people to engage them in community development. to achieve SDG.
- The principal responsibilities of these positions are to build capacity of the related stake holders and mobilize them to take action to achieve SDG at union levels. The key responsibilities of the position are as follow:
- Impart training to build capacity of the elected representatives of Union Parishad, Grass-root women leader, Youth leaders etc.
- Provide TOT to the existing trainers to develop their skills.
- Mobilize, motivate, inspire and empower the elected representative of Union Parishad, Grass-root women leaders, Youth leaders and Social activists.
- Develop and update training materials, manuals, modules and other documents for running effective training and workshops and also prepare monthly and quarterly training calendar.
- Arrange dialogue and meeting with local political leaders and elites to create social harmony.
- Guide, supervise and monitor the activities of area/union co-ordinator, volunteer regularly.
- Build up close relation with all stake holders especially Union Parishad to create SDG union.
- Develop and nursing the various Network such as, Bikoshito Nari, NGCAF, Youth at Zilla, Upazila and Union level.
- Make liaison and advocacy with related Govt Department and other stake holders.
- Provide assistance to the Union Parishad to arrange Ward Shava, Open Budget meeting.
- Provide technical support to Union Parishad to prepare 5 years development plan book.
- Carry out all administrative, financial works, document the project activities and generate all sorts of reports monthly, quarterly basis and as per of the requirement of the Organisation.
- Master’s degree in economics, development studies or other related fields from social sciences from reputed universities (3rd class in any stage need not apply).
- English medium background or degree from foreign university will be preferred.
- 5 to 10 year(s)
- The applicants should have experience in the following business area(s):
Additional Job Requirements
- Age 28 to 40 year(s)
- Excellent English language speaking and writing skills is a prerequisite.
- Expert level competency with Microsoft word, Excel, Power point, Outlook
- A socially active person having good networking skills.
- Good analytical, negotiating, communication and advocacy skills.
- Sets high standards for quality of work and consistently achieve the targets.
- Sound knowledge on good governance, local government, gender equality, human rights, youth rights.
- Ability to work effectively in groups and independently; demonstrated initiative and creativity when solving problems.
- Ability to effectively present different types of report for a diverse range of audience.
- Good organizing and communication skills, relation building capacity with team and people of all sectors.
- Dedication, motivation, drive, ambition and commitment to the job and meet the deadline.
- Good experiences on advocacy and policy influencing work with shared learning and knowledge management.
Anywhere in Bangladesh
Salary commensurate with ability, experience and skills of the candidate with all other benefits like Contributory Provident Fund, Gratuity Fund, Medical Facility, Group Life Insurance, Festival Allowance etc.
Bdjobs.com Online Job Posting.
Published on: January 19, 2016
No. of Vacancies: N/A
Job Nature: Full-time
Age: 28 to 40 year(s)
Expericence: 5 to 10 year(s)
Job Location: Anywhere in Bangladesh
Salary Range: Negotiable
Application Deadline: February 02, 2016
Send Your CV To firstname.lastname@example.org
Special Instruction : Interested persons are requested to send their application through the prescribed job application FORM (To download the form please copy the url: http://www.thpbd.org/english-2/career-opportunity/) by 2nd February, 2016. Application without prescribed FORM will not be accepted.
Application Deadline : February 02, 2016